Saturday, May 19, 2007

Amuse ATC Swap


Finally, the weekend's here! I'm taking part in an Amuse ATC Swap hosted by Taylor. I wish I had signed up for more than one group, but I snoozed. I made it in the last group. Here are the ATCs I made. I used chocolate chip cardstock by SU! and embossed paisleyrockz stamp set by TAC for the background. The scalloped line, a true friend and scallop oval frame were all Amuse stamps. Tomorrow, my sisters and I are going to Stamp On Over for a class. I was told that we'll be using a lot of Cat's Pajamas stamps. I'll post the cards when I'm not working, doing the laundry, folding the clothes, cooking, taking the kids to swimming, basketball, kung fu, violin lessons....yadda yadda yadda! ha-ha! Enjoy your weekend!

"The measure of a life, after all, is not its duration, but its donation". ~Corrie ten Boom

No comments: