Wednesday, February 13, 2008

note cards

I love justjohanna's Alma owl! I made a note card with Alma, taking a tour underwater in a yellow submarine.



I also made a couple of note cards featuring justjohanna's fairy chicklet and lacey border. Pink and brown are still one of my favorite color combos. I wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for stopping by.



all justjohanna stamps:
Alma Big, submarine, fairy chicklet and lacey border

Where there is great love, there are always miracles. ~Willa Cather


5 comments:

Emilia said...

I love these note cards...elegant and whimsy!

Flossie's Follies said...

Love the yellow submarine and your note cards are great.

Kim H. said...

Fun cards!

LostLuggage said...

The bottom project looks delicious!! Love the color scheme...Happy Valentine's Day!

Heather Grow said...

Very cute. I'm a big fan of Alma too.