Saturday, October 11, 2008

Score!

Oh my, I didn't realize it's been awhile since I've posted anything. Time flies when you're having fun helping your kids with their homework and school projects.

Here's my entry for the Caardvarks Score challenge. I was thinking of a creative way to box my cards. I wanted to design a package that had a clear window so that the cards were in plain view and here's what I came up with.....


I scored 110 lb. white cardstock to make the box. For the cover, I used transparency paper. I use transparency films for copiers because they're thicker and cheaper. They're also durable enough to wet and dry emboss. To soften the corners, I rounded the edges with a round corner punch. For the finishing touch, I wrapped the box with ribbon. Sweet and simple!


Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What a fabulous design ... I love how the card design shows through the clear window.

Anonymous said...

What an elegant way to box up your card! Beautiful!