Sunday, March 18, 2007

Paper & Ribbons





Here are a couple of cards I'm sending out this week. These cards were made with Wild Asparagus and Urban Lily papers. I love the designs and quality of these papers. The butterfly stamp is from a retired TAC stamp set, Happiness. The happy happy birthday sentiment is from TAC's stamp set, Sweet Sayings. I love adding ribbons to my cards. Costco was selling a box of ribbons, Berwick All Occasion Ribbon Boutique. A total of 480 ft of ribbon and 40 different designs!
Here's a special sentiment on Gratitude:
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
~Melody Beattie
I hope you have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

These are lovely...I too love those lines of DP!

Anonymous said...

Girls, I'm a lucky recipient of one of these two cards, and it is beautiful! El, you did a great job- thanks so much!