Sunday, March 25, 2007

ATC

I joined an ATC (artistic trading cards) swap through Paper Crafts Magazine. The swap is titled, Weightloss Advice ATC. I thought it would be a fun and creative way to have a small collection of weightloss advice. I wanted to incorporate one of my favorite quotes on the cards, "Everything you want is just outside your comfort zone," by Robert Allen.

Whenever I set goals for myself, I know I have to do things out of the ordinary. That means I have to step out of my comfort zone and work it! It means, if I want to fit better into my jeans, I know eating a bag of my favorite potato chips won't get me there! The stamp set is "A Girl Thing" from TAC. I stamped the image on patterned paper and again on white cardstock. Then I cut out the image from the patterned paper and glued it on the white cardstock. To add dimension, I threaded ribbon through holes that I punched on each side of the image. That's it for now. Be twinspired!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

El,

These are really cute! I hope you get good ATC's swapped back to you for a great collection twinpire.

Tina