Sunday, April 15, 2007

Time to stamp




Hi all! I wanted to share a few cards I made with my new stamping buddies! We visited my husband's bro and family over spring break. Tina, my sister-in-law, gathered a few friends and we made a bunch of cards. Each of us shared at least one card with the group. I think there's a special sisterhood that rubberstamping and papercrafting girlfriends share. If you're a sista stamper, you know exactly what I mean! **wink!** Thanks Tina, Arlene, Raquel and Melinda for getting together to stamp and make these cards. I absolutely love 'em! Hope you have a wonderful week!
"Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter." ~Bono


1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

Hi Eleanor!

Thanks for stopping by. Thought I'd check your site too, and am glad that I did. You've got some cute stuffs brewing!!! I love all my stampin' and paper craftin' sisters too - it's awesome ain't it?! Ok, I look forward in seeing more of your stuffs - so keep it coming.

Aloha,
Jen