Monday, October 8, 2007

WCMD Challenge - Winners!

I've assigned a number for each person that participated in my challenge and I used Mrs. Glosser's Custom Random Number Generator to randomly select two winners.

The winner of the exclusive "Flying Al on Earth" stamp made just for WCMD 2007, is....


Linda Carson

Linda, if you've already won the exclusive "Flying Al on Earth" stamp from another justjohanna and Lime Tart WCMD challenge, your prize will vary. Please see details on the justjohanna forum.



The winner of the mini-sewing machine, idea book and spools of multi-colored thread is....


Cindy Vernon


Congratulations! Please contact me by PM with your shipping address and email address.


Stay tuned into the justjohanna forum for more! justjohanna administrators are collecting all names from all challenges to go into the drawing for:

-one Grand Prize of $250 justjohanna shopping spree
-one $50 justjohanna shopping spree
-five 25% off your order coupons for justjohanna web site

Winners will be announced on the justjohanna's forum.


Thank you all for participating!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Thanks, El. This was fun!

Little C's Creations said...

hey girl - sorry I missed your 1st challenge - I didn't even have any time to create anything last week... boo hoo... I hope I can make it the next round...

hugs n' aloha,
Jen

Deborah said...

Congrats to winners! I want to play, as soon as I get caught up! Deb

Deborah said...

Congrats to winners! I want to play, as soon as I get caught up! Deb

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

xxxMarieke