Thursday, September 13, 2007

Stamp on this!

School started less than 3 weeks ago and last Friday, my youngest fell off the monkey bars. I didn't think it was anything serious but it turns out that Niko fractured a bone in his wrist, and the bones shifted. Between the doctor's office, x-ray lab and two emergency rooms, we didn't get home until after 1:30 a.m. Thankfully, he's doing very well and the cast should come off within 4 weeks or so.

My nephew drew a Neopet on his cast (way cool!) and his friends have signed it.

And of course, I had to stamp on it! Niko wouldn't let me stamp anything girly on his cast because it's not cool. No birds, no hearts, nothing girly. So, with StazOn ink, I used justjohanna's Emily's oval medium stamp! Now how cool is that?!

6 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

HAHA!! I think that is a first!! I wonder if Johanna will put it in the gallery! :)

Godelieve said...

Looking really COOL!!! Hope it heals well!

Alhambra Club said...

Oh my, looks like he is making the best of it though.

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Glad he's okay and it look likes he's enjoying all the cool artwork on his cast ;) Jovi

Kathi said...

Oh no! Poor kid, though he sure looks proud of that cast. The NeoPet is great. Encourage that kid to continue drawing. He's talented.

So what kind of ink do you use to stamp on a cast?

Thanh Vo said...

How's your little man doing now, Eleanor?